Sunday, October 16, 2011

They're driving on the wrong side again, I must be London...

We have recovered to some degree from the bug we had. Friday afternoon we ventured out to the Arts and Meters Museum.....sort of like the Museum of science and Industry in Chicago. It was a great museum....lots of great gadgets. Yesterday we took the train out of Paris to Giverney and toured Claude Monet's house and gardens, and then explored the little towns of Giverney and Vernon. The weather was beautiful, and provided a wonderful closing day for our Week in Paris. David departed this morning for Dueseldorf (sp?) then Detroit. Echo & I took the Chunnel back to London, and we depart early tomorrow morning. What a wonderful trip this has been. Thanks to all of you for your comments and encouragement. I will post some final pictures when I get home to a more efficient net connection

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging. I've enjoyed every post even though I have to battle Vacation Envy!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete